Customer Service Representative
Selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for the last three years, Conestoga Cold Storage is a national warehousing and logistics company serving customers from across Canada and around the world. Conestoga Cold Storage operates four fully automated cold storage warehouses with a total storage volume of over 22 million cubic feet.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing professional and courteous customer service. The individual will be accountable for addressing customer inquiries, and providing positive experiences to all customers.
Benefits of Working at Conestoga Cold Storage:
- Competitive wage
- Group medical and dental insurance benefits sponsored by company
- Company sponsored pension plan, with employer matched contributions
- Paid birthday off
- Various company events throughout the year, including a summer picnic, BBQ’s, etc.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via phone and email
- Answering phone calls from customers and clients while also directing them to the appropriate staff member
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain records of all customer service transactions
- Retrieve data (i.e. account information) from system
- Assist customers with standard account-related requests
- Provide information about service availability, charges and service conditions
- Advise customers about inventory and order/shipment status
- Research and resolve customer discrepancies, acting as the customer liaison between departments when necessary
- Collaborate closely with other departmental staff to coordinate account activities
- Invoicing customers
- Perform other office/administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years Customer Service Experience
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to successfully work both independently and as part of a team
- Prior experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing office an asset
- Bilingual (English and French) would be an asset
- Ability to handle fast-paced work environment under pressure
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Computer literate, including effective working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
Conestoga Cold Storage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who are currently under consideration.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven reliable track record.
While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who have been selected for an interview.