- Kitchener (Headoffice)
- Permanent Full-time
Conestoga Cold Storage Limited is seeking a full time Warehouse Associate. The successful applicant will have an opportunity to work in a fully automated, fast paced, dynamic and exciting environment full of innovation and state of the art technology.
Provide excellent customer service by assembling orders in accordance with company policy and standards, and customer expectations.
Benefits of Working at Conestoga Cold Storage:
- Competitive wage
- Paid birthday off
- Group medical and dental insurance benefits sponsored by company
- Company sponsored pension plan, with employer matched contributions
- Various company events throughout the year, including a summer picnic, BBQ’s, etc.
- Order assembly using walkie and/or reach truck, at times mat include shipping and receiving.
- Complete work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Ability to operate a walkie or reach truck is an asset.
- Experience using RF technology.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs on a repetitive basis and up to 60lbs independently.
- Must be able to work day, evening and night shifts, this includes weekends as well as overtime as required.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven reliable track record. When applying for this position please mention Warehouse Associate - Kitchener in the subject line of the email.
Conestoga Cold Storage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who are currently under consideration.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven reliable track record.
While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who have been selected for an interview.