Conestoga Cold Storage Limited is seeking a full time Order Assembler for our Dorval Location in Quebec. The successful applicant will have an opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic and exciting environment full of innovation and state of the art technology.
Provide excellent customer service by assembling orders in accordance with company policy and customer expectations.
- Order assembly, at times may include shipping and receiving.
- Complete work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Ability to operate a reach truck is an asset
- Ability to work with heights
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs on a repetitive basis and up to 60lbs independently.
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights over 60 ft
- Must be able to work day and evening shifts, this includes weekends as well as overtime as required.
Benefits of Working at Conestoga Cold Storage:
- Competitive Wage
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Company Sponsored Pension Plan, with Employer Matched Contributions
- Various Company Events throughout the year, including a Summer Picnic, BBQ’s, etc.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven reliable track record. Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Conestoga Cold Storage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven reliable track record.
While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who have been selected for an interview.