Senior Full Stack Developer
- Kitchener (Headoffice)
Working with leading edge technologies (Python, Flask, Vue, Docker), you will create intuitive apps to supplement our warehousing operations. As we continue to streamline and automate our operations, we need a talented developer to join our small team and help us create appealing, highly functional apps that our employees and customers will love using.
Design and develop:
- a web based virtual warehouse to visualize and optimize product flows, and help manage operations
- a central web portal for all our web applications
- Work closely with all internal groups and prioritize new applications, as well as enhancements to existing ones
What motivates us?
We believe that beautiful code works better, and visually beautiful applications are easier to use. We love to use modern technology to streamline and enhance our warehouse operations. We believe the future is automation, and enjoy optimizing the jobs performed by our automated equipment (ASRS, AGVs).
- Experienced with a Linux O/S, Docker, and Git
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have full-time access to a vehicle
- Occasional travel to our Mississauga warehouse may be required
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven reliable track record.
While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who have been selected for an interview.