Shipping Office Clerk
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service we are seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our team.
Shift: Rotation - 3 weeks days, 1 week afternoon
• Purchase order entry
• Preparing bills of lading for drivers
• Scheduling inbound/outbound shipments
• Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments; Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information
• Responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Effective communication skills both oral and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and set priorities
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Professional telephone manner
• Must be able to work rotating day/afternoon shifts
• Previous experience in a warehouse setting an asset
• Previous customer service experience an asset
• Must have excellent math and computer skills
How to Apply:
Someone who is a self-starter, responsible ambitious and dedicated will excel in this position. We offer job security, a competitive benefit package and matched pension contributions for full time employees. Please email your resumes to email@example.com.
When submitting your resume please clearly identify if you are applying for the straight afternoon shift.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven reliable track record.
While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who have been selected for an interview.