- Kitchener (Headoffice)
- 2 Week Swing Days & Afternoons and Night Shift
Selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies since 2005, Conestoga Cold Storage is a national warehousing and logistics company serving customers from across Canada and around the world. Conestoga Cold Storage operates five fully automated cold storage warehouses with a total storage volume of over 42 million cubic feet.
- Order assembly
- Complete work accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain clean work area
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate a walkie or reach truck is an asset
- Ability to lift up to 10lbs on a repetitive basis and up to 60lbs independently
- Must be able to work weekend, evening and night shifts
- Must be able to work overtime as available
- Must feel comfortable working in a cold environment of -18 Celsius
Conestoga Cold Storage employees receive:
- Market competitive wages
- Extended benefit package
- Pension plan program with employer matched contributions
- Social and team building events including barbecues, pizza days, years of service awards, golf tournament, picnic as well as an annual holiday season gathering.
Conestoga Cold Storage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please email your resumes to email@example.com. Please clearly identify the warehouse location (Kitchener) you are applying to. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven reliable track record.
While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who have been selected for an interview.