Maintenance Technician/Automation Electro-mechanic
Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair, installation and modification of all warehouse equipment. The main job objective is to ensure the functioning and upkeep of machinery and equipment.
Benefits of Working at Conestoga Cold Storage: • Competitive wage • Group medical and dental insurance benefits sponsored by company • Company sponsored pension plan, with employer matched contributions • Paid birthday off • Various company events throughout the year, including a summer picnic, BBQ’s, etc.
• Repair and maintain the facility and all manufacturing equipment
• Perform preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment • Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment • Read diagrams and schematic drawing to determine work procedures Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, electrical code specifications and schematics in order to effectively troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment
• Perform basic administrative tasks including working with a windows based computer system and maintain records
• Install, align and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools
• Operate hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during the installation, set up and repair of machinery • Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions • Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery • Maintain refrigeration equipment including compressors, ammonia systems, freon systems • Maintain AS/RS stacker cranes • Ability to troubleshoot electronic equipment including drives, PLC’s would be an asset • Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment • Perform regular routine PM maintenance • Direct and train other workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment or fixtures
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Professional degree/diploma in electromechanics • Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an industrial Electro-mechanic, Millwright or equivalent trade • Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications of machine tools • Ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and adapt to different situations • Team player • Experience with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems • Bilingual (French & English) • Be willing to travel to other facilities as required
How to Apply:
At Conestoga Cold Storage, we look for people who are driven by the desire to contribute in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Our people are integral to our success at Conestoga Cold Storage and are a key competitive advantage.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position to which you are applying. While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who have been selected for an interview.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven reliable track record.
While we welcome all applications, we are only able to contact those candidates who have been selected for an interview.